I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Friday, December 25, 2015

Being cruel to be kind

On a rainy, foggy day, she heard a song. After listening to it over and over, her voice expelled into the surrounding mist. There was no road. There were no cars. Only faceless lives that sped past her peripheral. And it was precisely then, she realized, what was whispering in the recesses of her mind.


Take your eyes off of me so I can leave
I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me
This is never ending, we have been here before
But I can't stay this time cause I don't love you anymore
Please stay where you are
Don't come any closer
Don't try to change my mind
I'm being cruel to be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment