I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The things I miss the most -- cont'd

Checklist


-drive 150km on the 407: DONE (I clocked 160 yesterday and still had other drivers whizzing past me--yeah, that sucks)

-rake the leaves and jump in it: DONE (last weekend, I handed the rake over to one of the girls who couldn't understand why the lawn was still a mess)

-watch a sunrise and sunset in the same day: DONE (Sleepless in Markham)

-ballroom dancing (forgot to add to the original list): PENDING (with no partner in sight)

My midlife crisis has officially begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment