I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bullocks! She got cheated out of that Oscar

While driving into work this morning, I heard the disturbing news that Sandra's Bullock husband, Jesse James, cheated on her with a tattoo model he met and the same day, had sex with on his office couch.

Squeeze me?

I remember vividly how she thanked him when she received her Oscar, with tears in both their eyes! Oh Gawd.

Donald Trump even quipped with James, "What the hell does she see in you?"

Imagine: You tell Barbara Walters that your husband is the love of your life and he pushes you to attain your highest goals. You then win the Oscar and thank your bozo husband in front of millions. A week later, you find texts from the mistress on his phone and you move out of the family home and cancel your movie premiere.

High one week and absolutely at your lowest point the next.

Jesse, Tiger, Eddie and all you male hotshots...just because you are a celebrity doesn't mean you won't get caught. Money and fame do not control the world.

Remember the 90/10 rule. 10% you can control, the other 90% is your reaction.

Sandra, your reaction? Throw the Oscar at his nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment