I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Alchemist

My group at work is still trying to figure out how to win the lottery.

Personally, I am not a gambler so the last few months, I have not played. I did in the beginning and felt pangs of guilt, even though one ticket I made the hubby buy, got us 4 out of 6 numbers!

BUT... I have supplied lucky numbers in hopes that my co-workers will feel 'charitable' if we actually win on my numbers. Yeah, yeah, I know I am dreaming.

I do believe in positive energy. We haven't been winning lately because...we are not performing our um...lucky dance. One happy, embarressing, communal thing we did together.

Squeeze me?

Yes, statistics show that when we did our dance, we would win either another ticket or $10. That is more than what other groups were winning according to undisclosed sources.

Last weekend, I read the book, The Alchemist. Couldn't put it down. The essence? Believe in your goal and the Soul of the World will hear you and the Universe will work to meet your needs. Positive Energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment