I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I really know?

It used to be that some things would certainly kill you:

Eating poison.
Leaving the garage door closed and sitting in a running car.
Walking across a busy highway.
Playing with a loaded gun.

These seem pretty simple.

Nowadays, these 'may' or 'can' kill you:

Microwave cooking
Eating too many oranges
Using a bluetooth
Consuming aspartame
Using deodorant
Washing with fabric softener

Squeeze me?

I could go on and on and everyday, I am telling you, the list CHANGES.

How do I really know?

No comments:

Post a Comment