I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is not just Christian...

I love the Christmas season: Trees, lights, colours, decorations and of course, sales!

I don't celebrate Christmas but I see everyone's demeanor change around this time, no matter their beliefs.

People are:

Kinder, thoughtful, touchy-feely, generous, gift-giving, polite, calmer, sober and spiritual.

Can we create more feel good days to celebrate throughout the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment