I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Monday, November 30, 2009

The Adam Lambert Project

Ok, I know this post is really late but did you see the American Music Awards two weeks ago?

Adam Lambert's performance was saved for last...and I soon realized why.

Man-on-man kissing and crotch-shoving moves probably caused many jaw issues, pardon the pun. They say America is ready for this (like Madonna and Britney kiss) but are they? Certainly not middle America.

Dude comes in second on American Idol and wants to jump-start his career.

Squeeze me?

Come on. There is a reason you came in second. Work on your music and talent. Everyone has a right to their sexual orientation but I don't need to see that on a music awards show. There is Californication for inquiring minds.

The AMA's illustrated the competition of the freaks. Tiny Talent Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment