I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Friday, November 20, 2009

Weather its right?

So the last couple of weeks have been unseasonally warm.

And everyone is enjoying it -- fall clothing is still yet to make its appearance.

Someone said to me that they hope it stays this warm until the end of December.

Squeeze me?

Didn't you hear about the latest farmer's almanac? We are in for a very COLD winter, perhaps Mother Nature will throw in some ice storms while we are at it!

Why do people wish for the opposite? I would rather we have proper seasons. They don't realize that will this flux of weather (due to pollution, global warming) that we are really mucking up the whole seasonal weather. Tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunami and hurricanes are on the rise.

As long as it doesn't hit us here in Canada...right?

I am just waiting for a chunk of our home native land to break up like ice glaciers.. and float away...its coming, just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment