I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Who am I?

I just learned this evening I am not who I think I am...

I asked my father this evening where our family tree was. He said it was in the home country and needed to be translated into English. He continued by saying alot of the names in our early ancestry were 'weird'.

Squeeze me?

And then he hit me hard...not physically, but my spiritual core. Apparently before immigrating to Canada from his native Pakistan, he CHANGED HIS LAST NAME!!

Now I really need to get my hands on that family tree...weird names, he says???

No comments:

Post a Comment