I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Next Generation

It looks like I am going to talk about Star Trek, right? But sadly no...the next generation.

I look at the kids of today and remember my youth and our expectations. Day and night, I tell you. Kids today graduate from college/university and expect high end cars, big houses and senior positions in the workforce.

Squeeze me?

What ever happened to working from the bottom?

It looks like this ladder is made out of platinum.

3 comments:

  1. There's definitely a culture of perceived entitlement amongst the younger generation. It's all about instant gratification and and living life like you're in a hip hop video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is how the media influences young people...but the greed factor hit the older generation too causing the economic bubble burst this year. Live within your means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, in Europe, it's exactly the same :/.... Sad....

    ReplyDelete