I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To Tweet or Not to Tweet?

I am still grappling with Twitter. I know many of you have set up accounts and are informing the world of your whereabouts, what you are currently doing or what you plan to do.

I opened up my account and created three twits. Yes, I said "Twit" and many in the office broke out laughing. "It's not TWIT, its a TWEET".

Squeeze Me?

That is when I realized I am behind in this new form of social media.

I feel like my parents did when I was a teenager. They did not understand the importance of the Rubix cube, Atari, legwarmers, MCHammer pants and Walkmans. But we sure did. If you were not part the trend, you were an outcast.

As I watch the kids "TWEET", simultaneously update their Facebook, download iTunes and connect their iPod Touch to their car stereos, I am perplexed like my parents were 20 years ago. I thought I would never be like them...I would make sure I know everything. I realize, I CAN'T KEEP UP!

LOL...Sorry to cut this blog short, but OMG and TTYL coz EYE need 2 ask Wha Sup' to my MSN friend whose asking "WTF!" Oh NVM!

No comments:

Post a Comment