I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is it?

I know...its been awhile since I posted. Why? Life. It has been so busy but it gives me more to talk about as an array of ideas have been bombarding my mind.

One is Michael Jackson.

Making more money in death than in life.

Ridiculed, taunted and persecuted when alive.

Revered, honored and respected in death.

Squeeze me?

Does someone have to leave this Earth for someone to realize the qualities of a person who brought peace, love and happiness to the world?

Look at the good before you judge the bad -- and I mean about everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment