I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Morning...and who are you?

Salutations.

Why?

Do we really need them? Does anyone care? Is it an automated act where no feeling is involved?

Aren't social relationships a two-way street? Is saying "Good Morning" to someone you really don't know considered a relationship?

I don't mind being an initiator, but everytime with the same person? Do they not get it? Is a nod considered a response to a salutation? Am I overreacting if my salutation is not responded to?

I said "Good Morning" to someone the other day. They didn't respond and continued texting on their cell.

Squeeze me?

Excuse me as I power down. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment