I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will the real Eminem stand up?

There are days I want to be cloned.

Squeeze me?

Forget the moral, ethical, religious or political impact. There needs to be a button I can press and voila! The closet door opens and I can choose my clone to be:

the wife
the mother
the worker
the mediator
the chauffeur
the cook/cleaner/laundromat
the teacher
the lover
the negotiator
the counsellor
the role model
the citizen
the sister


This is only half the list. When I have identified what clone is needed where, I can curl up in bed alone with a good book or movie and hide away for a couple of days.

Ok, so maybe to the astute, I need a vacation.

But sometimes... do you ever want to have an outer-body experience and let someone else take care of things while the mind goes on that vacation? There are so many days I have driven to work, home, to pick up groceries, children, drugs, etc and I don't remember the drive there? Ok, maybe its the drugs.

Or I enter a room, and forget what the hell I came in there for? Lack of focus? Or too much stimuli? Quick! Send the clone to figure that out for me...

Will the real Eminem stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment