I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Big Bang Laughter




Is anyone watching the tv series Big Bang Theory? I was a bit hesitant to watch the Season 1 DVD a co-worker loaned me. And when he told me the premise of the show was two physicists living together, one being infatuated with the blond next door, I didn't know what to expect.

After watching the first episode, I was beside myself with laughter. Real heart-felt laughter. The creators of the show are Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady. They are absolutely awesome at their craft.

Long story short: I am tired with the sex, violence and reality shows that have besieged us in the last few years. I liked the premise of the show Dexter, but even the serial killing got me thinking...how many ways can one kill and dispose a body?

Squeeze me?

In this world of ills, laughter is still the best medecine!

No comments:

Post a Comment