I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just Bump off!

One of my relatives has three children--eight, five and two. She has lost most of the baby weight but her body type is such that whatever weight leftover is around the middle.

Many places she goes, she is asked, "Are you pregnant?" Woman or man, there is no hesitation to ask.

Squeeze me?

Are people ignorant? Is it politically correct to ask a woman if she is with child? My relative is tired of fending off this question. I think the ONLY time you ask this question is when there is medical procedure about to take place.

She revealed her secret to me one day. Now she replies, "No, I am just FAT!"...followed by uncomfortable silence.

These losers should have a taste of their own medecine...

No comments:

Post a Comment