I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tornado Watch

It's been happening to me since I was five. A recurring dream of being caught in a tornado. I am very scared but also excited that a category five tornado is on its way.

Squeeze me?

I know, it sounds sadistic, but I am never harmed because instinct tells me to find a corner in the basement to hide...in my dream!

I wake up before the tornado hits--every time. I have tried to find out what the meaning of these dreams are...although I suspect it relates to my curiosity with natural calamities (hurricanes, lightning storms, earthquakes). When I hear about it on the news, I listen to every single detail.

Or perhaps it's a metaphor--my brain, the tornado. A different category everyday, I suppose. Some have suggested its repressed sexual instincts. Yeah sure, I can imagine me saying, "I had me a tornado of a session last night!"

A tornado can be interpreted in so many ways, but for now, I will take it at face value...my next job will be a storm chaser ;)

2 comments:

  1. Two comments:

    - you must be a big fan of the movie Twister. If you don't know about this movie, rent it. I don't have it,

    - Have you ever tried to correlate your tornado dreams and the arrival of your boss' boss? Scary and exciting, two senses that compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the boss' boss analogy. Very Clever, the Wong guy...

    ReplyDelete