I'm back!!!

After a brief hiatus, I realize my mind races if I don't write my thoughts down. Its called my "Mind Dump". And you all know that if you don't empty out time to time, things can get really backed up. So I promise a weekly excerpt, even if it doesn't make sense. But does anything in life make sense when push comes to shove?



Monday, October 19, 2009

Ruled by the media...who isn't these days?

What has happened to all the women who love their curves? They state that they will not be swayed by the media or what other people think of them.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt was photographed on holiday in her bathing suit. All the tabloids dismissed her curvy figure for being just plain fat! She rebuked these comments by saying that she was proud of her figure. Three months later, she drops from a size 12 to an 8.

Tyra Banks was photographed on holiday in her bathing suit. She is accused of packing on the pounds with total disregard to her model figure. She comes on her tv talk show to adamantly state that she is happy with her body and no one has the right to make comments and that young girls today are being brainwashed by the media to be unhealthy and thin. Five months later she drops from a size 14 to a size 6.

Squeeze me?

I'm all about "Say what you mean" and "Mean what you say".....at the end, we are all ruled by the media......

1 comment:

  1. A part of the amaziong photoshooting of Lizzie Miller for Glamour :/ nothing else...

    ReplyDelete